I've studied & practiced accounting, computer science, & graphic design for over 20 years. My dedication to the mastery of these fields has positioned me to offer a unique and valuable ability to view all aspects of software development & design through the lens of a business minded professional.
When contacted about working on a project, I strive to make the experience as pleasant as possible fore all involved.
The process generally progresses as outlined below:
- You will contact me about a project you might like for me to do for you
- I will grasp your vision & communicate it back with any additional insight I might have to ensure that we are on the same page
- I will tell you if I can execute the project effectively, how I will do it, how long I think it will take & an estimate of how much it will cost
- You will hire me
- I will complete the project in a timely manner & submit for review
- You will approve the project or request changes
- If changes are requested, I will make changes & resubmit for review
- We'll loop through the prior two processes until you are 100% satisfied
- You will pay me & I will be available to provide after sales service at any time
I have a bachelor's degree in Finance from Eastern Illinois University & a postgraduate Accounting certificate from LSU.
AllAboutPocketKnives.com, WoodsOutdoors.com, business owner, freelance programmer & web developer